First, keep in mind that your roof is your home's first line of defense against the elements. When a storm strikes, most homeowners don't know if they have damage or not. Hail, depending on its size can do considerable damage to shingles, gutters, siding and other components of the house. Wind will cause shingles to crease, blow up, or blow off completely. When you have this type of damage, leaks will follow quickly. We have also witnessed roof leaks that don't become evident until considerable damage is done, several months later. It is important to have a local contractor who specializes in storm damage to inspect your home and work with you and your insurance company to replace the roof and repair any exterior damage.
Rule of Thumb: After a major storm, check you and your neighbors driveway for asphalt shingle granules.
Hail and wind damage can damage roofs in a way that isn’t noticeable immediately. Smaller hail can impact and damage shingles in a way that will make them shed their granules and weaken the shingle over time. This type of damage is covered by most homeowner policies and can be detected through a roof inspection conducted by our roof consultants. Even if you think you have minor wind or hail damage, you should have your insurance company inspect the property as soon as possible.
1. Call JCC to conduct a no obligation FREE roof inspection. We will report to the homeowner any damage on the roof and determine if the homeowner’s policy will replace the roof.
2. Filing the claim. The roof consultant will assist the homeowners through the claim procedure. Within a few days, an adjuster will set up an adjuster meeting.
3. The adjuster meeting: The JCC consultant will meet with the homeowner and the adjuster to help determine the extent of the storm damage.
4. Once the adjuster approves the claim, the JCC consultant and the homeowner will decide on shingle colors and schedule a date for the roof to be installed.
5. We work with your insurance company and provide final invoices for all funds to be released.
6. We will issue all product guarantees, discuss preventative maintenance options, and give JCC's installation guarantee.
JCC is a full service construction company located in Blythewood, South Carolina that believes in keeping our community's skilled tradesmen busy. We are capable of repairing minor roof leaks or replacing entire roofs. Our customers want top quality roofing materials, expert installation, along with the lowest possible prices; and that’s what we provide. It’s not complex at all. We have built our success on delivering what we promise and standing behind our work.
Our customers appreciate honest and straightforward communication. Our construction company is much more than a "fly by night" operation. We are based locally and provide to the Midlands. There are many adequate, "storm chasing" companies that can install a roof and disappear into thin air. JCC will go the extra mile to satisfy our customers, because we are just a few blocks down the road. Our main goal is to develop a relationship that extends past a simple roofing project/replacement . Even though JCC will meet your expectations; our construction company wants to surpass your dreams and do business for years to come.